- Paranthe wali gali : Located in the Chandni Chowk area of New Delhi, the Paranthe wali gali as the name suggests is renowned for the huge number of shops selling paratha that is a fried Indian bread. Note that the parathas are strictly vegetarian! The parathas are very budget-friendly and you can eat to your taste buds content!
2. Lala Babu Chaat Bhaandar : If authentic chat is the need of the hour then Lala Babu Chaat Bhandaar is the perfect place to head to. Located in the Chandni Chowk, bang opposite McDonalds this chat stall one to saviour. The Gobi muttar samosas are a must try and at Rs. 80 for two people, definitely no one will be complaining.
3. Bishan Swaroop : One of the hidden gems of Chandni Chowk is Bishan Swaroop. Located on the unruly side streets of Chandni Chowk, this place is totally worth the effort put in finding it. The average cost for two is a meager Rs. 50 for two people! The fruit chaat & aloo kulla (scooped out boiled potato and having the filling of chickpeas with the garnishing of spices and lemon) is totally mouth watering!
4. Kulcha King : Exactly opposite Khandani Pakode wala is the Kulcha King. Serving some amazing Amritsari Kulcha and chole, the place leaves you craving for more! For people who want to have a look at the amazing stuff in store before you visit, the place also has its website, www.kulchakingfood.com . Ranging from 70 Rs. To 100 Rs. your taste buds will definitely be satisfied!
5. Dilli Haat : To have a culinary culture ride head to Dilli Haat in INA. One of the top places to taste dishes from all states of India, Dilli Haat is a treat to behold. From North-Indian thali to Rajasthan spicy dishes or from Hyderabadi Biryani to sea food from Lakshadweep, you name it and you will get it. Cuisines from Hyderabad, Kashmir, Maharashtra, Orissa, Bengal, the list is endless in Dilli Haat!
6. Khan Chacha : The most sought after place to gorge on non-vegetarian food, Khan Chacha’s located in Khan Market will serve the best rolls, kebabs, rotis and much more! Not just non-vegetarian food, the vegetarian fare on offer is also something worth trying. Prices are little on the higher end, but with such amazing taste, it is worth every bite!
7. Sitaram Diwan Chand : The thought of gulping down amazing chole bhature should make you land in Sitaram Diwan Chand. Located in Paharganj, this place is renowned to serve bhature lined with shreds of paneer that blend perfectly with spicy chole!
8. Dolma Aunty ke : The Dolma Aunty Momo joint is forever packed with Momo lovers from around the city. Situated in Lajpat Nagar Market, this place the most amazing delicious and soft momos. The fiery red sauce that goes along with the Momo’s is an added plus. With extremely affordable rates ranging from Rs. 20 to Rs. 50, it is totally worth it!
9. Moolchand Paranthewala under moolchand flyover : You need sleuth skills to spot this one. Nights of boozing and partying have sent delhiites in search for filling and butter loaded parathas here. With no significant pointer to this place except a huge swarm of people, all delhiites who love their parathas have been here in the late hours. This Delhi street food place serves the best parathas ever.
10. Karim’s, Chandni chowk : Leaving this legend out would be sheer injustice. Karim’s is known for its mughlai, non-vegetarian delicacies. The popular dishes here are the kebabs, mutton korma, mutton burra, and also the brain curry. For its age recent authentic flavors that solely get better with time, Karim’s is that the one place you can’t miss whereas in Chandni Chowk.
11. North campus :
One of the most effective places to eat in Delhi, the North Campus is one space where you won’t be disappointed when it comes to street food, snacking joints, quick food, and multi-cuisine diners. Remember, this is an area that is bustling with students from India who have limited pocket money to pay. So yes, the food that you just shall notice here would not solely be diverse however additionally cheap and delicious too!
Famous Cuisine: Street Food, Sweets, North Indian, Quick Food, Sweets, and Region Specific & Multi-Cuisine
Best Picks: Momo’s Point, Bille Di Hatti, Chache Di Hatti, Shagun Asian Eatery, Bamboo Hut, and South Indian Cafe.
12. Dhabas opposite IIFT :
Located opposite the IFFT in Qutab Institutional Area, this road has some amazing dhabas under its name. The most famous out of those is Laxman Fast Food, a dhaba that serves paranthas overloaded with mutton and butter. Surrounded by trees on aspect and building on the alternative, spending it slow eating Chinese and drinking some tea is something you won’t regret. Also, that have is additional elevated when you visit this place within the winters.
Famous Cuisines: North Indian, Tea & Coffee, Chinese, and Fast Food.
Best Picks: Laxman Dhaba, Mangal Ji & Gupta Ji Dhaba
13. CR Park :
Also known as mini-Kolkata, Chittaranjan Park, may be a treat for not only Bengali food lovers however also for those with a sweet tooth. From fish to rolls to sweets and puchkas, be prepared for a heavenly street food experience after you’re here.
Famous Cuisines: Street food, Bengali, Bengali Sweets
Best Picks: Raju Puchka Wala, Kolkata Hot Kathi Roll, Mad About Momos, Annapurna Sweet House